Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blessings this Holiday

BLESSINGS to you and your family this holiday!  Blessings is what the holidays are truly about.  We are thankful for our family, our amazing children who put as at awe each day, our friends, our health and all we are blessed with. It is an extremely emotional holiday this year, we are coming to the one year anniversary in which I lost my adored little sister Katlyn, it is also our first holiday with out her. I remember at this time last year, we were kindly arguing about our mom's X-mas gift... oh how I wish I could again...
I miss her contagious smile each and every day and she truly had the biggest heart! (Scott, my brother, had the same smile.) Blessings. What we all will do this holiday is remember and celebrate all we were given and all that we were taught by our special angels. It's not about the stress and the clutter... it's deep in my heart this holiday year, that's it's about all that we are simply given in our lives each and every day by the people who cross our path in life; all for different but meaningful reasons. Take a moment this holiday and reflect and share your blessings!

Next year at this time, we should be a family of 6! We will have a new face at the table, a new body around the tree and a new voice in the house... oh we can't wait! Will this be her first Christmas? I'm sure. Another blessing indeed! We have been on the waiting list now for about 4 months... waiting for that call. In God's time it will happen; we continue to keep the faith.

We wish you and your family a heartfelt peaceful holiday. Embrace all those around you as we will. Reflect and remember. And just as we do... watch for the butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment